Backend Cloud Engineer
Let’s make financial services more transparent -- together. Stratyfy is on a mission to bring greater transparency and less bias to critical financial decisions that impact millions of people.
We are looking for talented and motivated critical thinkers to help drive our innovative solutions and define the next stage of our company’s growth. At Stratyfy, you’ll have agency over your work and the opportunity to shape our company every day. If working on a small, fast paced team to develop products that can help transform peoples’ lives sounds exciting to you, we’d love to meet you!
As a Backend Cloud Engineer joining our Product Engineering team, you will be a part of a highly collaborative team with attention to detail and dedication to quality.
What You’ll Do at Stratyfy
- Take a key role in the design and implementation of modern cloud-based solutions.
- Collaborate with your teammates to design applications, build features and APIs, develop test automation, and implement monitoring and observability.
- Be up-to-date with modern developments in web application programming.
Experience You Bring To This Role
- 3+ years strong meaningful individual contributor experience as a software engineer : designing, building, and debugging distributed systems
- Experience building cloud-based solutions on at least one of AWS, GCP, or Azure - Strong understanding of the Linux based deployments - Expertise on the full stack of cloud computing (Compute, Storage, Databases, Messaging, Networking, Security) ○ Cloud native architecture and design. - Experience on using Infrastructure as Code - DevOps - Containerization
- High level of proficiency in Python
- Understanding of microservices and related implementations.
- Experience with distributed relational and NoSQL database systems (MySQL, mongoDB, etc)
- Exposure to data engineering, connection to external data sources
- Understanding of scaling, performance, security aspects of modern applications
- Proven technical leadership abilities
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you!