Backend Cloud Engineer
As a Backend Cloud Engineer joining our Product Engineering team, you will be a part of a highly collaborative team with attention to detail and dedication to quality.
What You’ll Do at Stratyfy
- Take a key role in the design and implementation of modern cloud-based solutions.
- Collaborate with your teammates to design applications, build features and APIs, develop test automation, and implement monitoring and observability.
- Be up-to-date with modern developments in web application programming.
Experience You Bring To This Role
- 3+ years strong meaningful individual contributor experience as a software engineer : designing, building, and debugging distributed systems
- Experience building cloud-based solutions on at least one of AWS, GCP, or Azure - Strong understanding of the Linux based deployments - Expertise on the full stack of cloud computing (Compute, Storage, Databases, Messaging, Networking, Security) ○ Cloud native architecture and design. - Experience on using Infrastructure as Code - DevOps - Containerization
- High level of proficiency in Python
- Understanding of microservices and related implementations.
- Experience with distributed relational and NoSQL database systems (MySQL, mongoDB, etc)
- Exposure to data engineering, connection to external data sources
- Understanding of scaling, performance, security aspects of modern applications
- Proven technical leadership abilities
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you!