Backend ML Engineer
As a Backend ML Engineer joining our Product Engineering team, you will be a part of a highly collaborative team with attention to detail and dedication to quality.
What You’ll Do at Stratyfy
- Collaborate with your teammates to design applications, build features and APIs, develop test automation, and implement monitoring and observability.
- Take a key role in the design and implementation of modern cloud-based solutions.
Experience You Bring To This Role
- 3+ years strong meaningful individual contributor experience as a software engineer: designing, building, and debugging distributed systems
- Understanding and working knowledge of Statistical and Machine Learning Models
- Understanding and experience in implementing Machine learning steps, engineering flows and production deployments.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Libraries and tools (Scikit, H2O, TensorFlow, Jupyter Notebooks, ML Flow, Databricks etc.)
- Exposure to data engineering, connection to external data sources.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Experience working with at least one cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- High level of proficiency in Python
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL database systems (MySQL, mongoDB, etc)
- Proven technical leadership abilities
- Experience in an Agile environment
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you!