Backend ML Engineer
Let’s make financial services more transparent -- together. Stratyfy is on a mission to bring greater transparency and less bias to critical financial decisions that impact millions of people.
We are looking for talented and motivated critical thinkers to help drive our innovative solutions and define the next stage of our company’s growth. At Stratyfy, you’ll have agency over your work and the opportunity to shape our company every day. If working on a small, fast paced team to develop products that can help transform peoples’ lives sounds exciting to you, we’d love to meet you!
As a Backend ML Engineer joining our Product Engineering team, you will be a part of a highly collaborative team with attention to detail and dedication to quality.
What You’ll Do at Stratyfy
- Collaborate with your teammates to design applications, build features and APIs, develop test automation, and implement monitoring and observability.
- Take a key role in the design and implementation of modern cloud-based solutions.
Experience You Bring To This Role
- 3+ years strong meaningful individual contributor experience as a software engineer: designing, building, and debugging distributed systems
- Understanding and working knowledge of Statistical and Machine Learning Models
- Understanding and experience in implementing Machine learning steps, engineering flows and production deployments.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Libraries and tools (Scikit, H2O, TensorFlow, Jupyter Notebooks, ML Flow, Databricks etc.)
- Exposure to data engineering, connection to external data sources.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Experience working with at least one cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- High level of proficiency in Python
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL database systems (MySQL, mongoDB, etc)
- Proven technical leadership abilities
- Experience in an Agile environment
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you!