We are looking for a highly motivated Data Scientist to enrich our product with new features, enhance our research, and lead innovation initiatives. As a research team leader, you are expected to set a strong tone of team collaboration, attention to detail, dedication to quality, and harbor the ability to prioritize. At Stratyfy, you’ll have agency over your work and the opportunity to shape our company every day. If working on a small, fast paced team to develop products that can help transform peoples’ lives sounds exciting to you, we’d love to meet you!
What You’ll Do at Stratyfy
- Take a leadership role in planning and managing research projects
- Partner with members of our Engineering team to set the direction of our platform and ensure a two-way exchange of best practices
- Convert research ideas to prototypes using Python
- Manage the ambiguity of a small, rapidly-growing company: adjusting to changing priorities, making conscious tradeoffs when guidance is limited and information is incomplete, and instituting best practices from scratch when needed
Experience You Bring To This Role
- Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline
- 10+ years of professional experience: designing, building, and debugging large-scale applications in production environments
- Solid experience in statistical modeling, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Experience in team and project management
- Problem solving mindset, creative and critical thinking
- High level of proficiency in Python
- Excellent communication skills in English, both orally and written
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you!
Comments are closed.