Data Science Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Science Engineer to enrich our product with new features, help maintain our existing stack, and work closely with the team to set the future direction of our architecture. As a technology leader, you are expected to set a strong tone of team collaboration, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and dedication to quality.
What You’ll Do at Stratyfy
- Design and build new features, simplify existing services, and scale our systems while our codebase is rapidly growing and evolving.
- Partner with members of our Engineering and Product Development teams to set the direction of our platform and ensure a two-way exchange of best practices.
- Convert research ideas and prototypes into enterprise-level code.
- Write unit, integration, and end-to-end tests, design and implement code quality verification and monitoring tools to improve the stability and performance of our systems.
- Manage the ambiguity of a small, rapidly-growing company: adjusting to changing priorities, making conscious tradeoffs when guidance is limited and information is incomplete, and instituting best practices from scratch when needed.
Experience You Bring To This Role
- M.Sc.+ in a quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of professional experience in Fintech: designing, building, and debugging large-scale distributed systems in production environments
- Background in statistical modeling
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- High levels of proficiency in Python
- Experience working with various CI workflows
- Excellent communication skills in English, both orally and written
- Optional: Experience with Containers and Container Orchestration
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, specifying the position you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you!