We are looking for a highly motivated Product Analyst for our company as we embark on a significant new stage of growth. You will be a key contributor to mission critical opportunities for our rapidly growing company. As a team member, you are expected to demonstrate strong collaboration, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and dedication to quality.
What You’ll Do at Stratyfy
- Work within the agile process both as a Scrum master as well as building stories based on existing and prospective customers' needs/demands
- Provide live demos to clients as well as enhance video demo library
- Be a part of the sales process at the scoping stage and gather customer requirements and translate them into product feedback and stories
- Work with customers in customer onboarding and training
- Be a part of the customer servicing and troubleshooting
- Work with key stakeholders to develop technical sales materials
- Enjoy the speed and fluidity of work in a fast-paced, growing company
Experience You Bring To This Role
- 2-3+ years of product management, business systems analyst, software development and/or project management experience, ideally in fintech or technology
- Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Resourcefulness and willingness to dive into a new and complex problems and find solutions
- Ability to successfully organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously (and enjoy doing it!)
- Strong emotional intelligence and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical skills and a strategic mindset - focused on the details but also able to step back and look at the bigger picture
- Responsibility and ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Comfort prioritizing and transitioning between projects in response to the needs of the team and business
- Experience working in environments with strong cross functional collaboration
- Passion for fintech is a plus!
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you!